Combining Materials Science and Machine Learning to Improve Batteries by Increasing Performance, Shiping Products Faster, and Reducing Costs.
1. A wide range of equipment
2. Too much data
3. Too many chemistry types
4. Judgment error accuracy
5. Insight gathering is tedious
6. Diverse data formats
7. Address battery issues early in the test, qualification process to ensure you meet your launch timelines
8. Battery Analytics scales as you move from cell to pack testing
1. Save 50% of the time for testing
2. Automated dashboards
3. Generate insights with AI
4. Backups all data
5. Reporting from remote
6. locations in on the secured database
7. Slow feedback on warranty and time to qualify
9. Operating Voltages, Rates, Temperatures, Cathode Chemistry, Anode Chemistry, Electrolyte Solvents, Electrolyte Salts
1. Shortening slow product development with incremental improvement.
2. Using our energy storage expert system shortening the product development cycle
Improve the safety of energy storage systems
3. A united platform combining build and formulation meta-data with comprehensive performance data enables a quick correlative analysis
We believe that battery technology is the clear leader in the sustainable energy revolution. We provide business to business software analytics subscription. As hybrid and electric vehicles rapidly transition from being government-mandated vehicles to mainstream transportation, and as wind and solar power is growing deployment worldwide.
Companies realize that to meet the demands and speed for electrified OEMs and EVs, their supply chains will need to expand significantly over the next decade. Customers pay per usage and platform can scale with the need and lack of battery scientists. Energsoft software subscription platform brings data analytics, visualization, and predictive capabilities to any company with an energy storage-powered business model. Monitoring, secondary life, and testing are critical steps of battery development.
Ship Products Faster, Increase Performance and Reduce Costs with multi-year subscriptions.
Schedule a demo of our software and explain your pain points to us, so we can help you to solve your problems. It is all about making Energsoft a platform that can use accelerate product development, improve performance, ensure safety and reliability. Key advantages of the product: 1) Mitigate the Risk of Downtime
2) Reduce Maintenance $Up To 75%
3) Consistent System Visibility
4) Time Savings and Workflow
5) Automated Data Import
6) Full Life Cycle Reporting
7) Point-and-Click Data Analytics
Our sole focus is on early-stage clean-tech companies whose innovations will increase the sustainability and health of our planet
Supercharge innovation in universities
CEI supports the advancement of next-generation solar energy and battery materials and devices
Energsoft Analytics in the Clean Energy Lab
Numerical data analysis with a powerful cycle and data filters
Charting tool with unlimited number of curves
Chart templates for frequent charting tasks
Data export to ASCII CSV files, Microsoft Excel
Report generator based on Microsoft Word, PDF, and Excel
Chart sharing to weblink analyzing tools with direct data link
Energy Storage Performance is a primary cause of user unhappiness across a broad range of applications and is a crucial bottleneck hindering the growth of mobile technology, electric vehicles, and grid energy storage. Companies repeat up to 60% of their experiments with resulting in increased costs and longer Research and Development with losing the most interesting insights from the data.
Engineering battery systems are complicated, requiring extensive testing for vendor selection. With Energsoft platform engineers can uncover hidden knowledge by quickly aggregating and processing massive volumes of data from different streams.
EnergSoft helps to craft quality products faster using fewer funds while ensuring reliability, eventually turning energy storage performance into a competitive gain from battery cyclers and external data streams. With increasing time for warranties, there are more challenges to make consistent results without variations in energy storage irreversible capacity.
Our mission is to innovate and help to discover new materials that will generate and store renewable and clean energy at a low-cost. We are an environmentally-caring organization and we want to make an impact at scale, because of energy storage perhaps the most important scientific challenge facing society today. However, all phases of this scientific process – design, synthesis, and characterization – are routinely stymied by the same challenge: researchers are not equipped to handle the deluge of data coming from their labs and high-performance computers. Energsoft accelerates slow battery modernization by giving engineering teams more powerful data supervision and analysis abilities.
We enable partners, engineers, and business people to collaborate across organizations. Investment in BMS-driven products with a back loop from data is preventing future problems in the field. Designing better materials for rechargeable batteries requires an understanding of the many physical processes that determine their performance.
We move quickly, both internally and externally, operating under a core set of values that includes responsible freedom, passionate execution, and an unwavering work ethic. If a fast-paced, exciting job helping to revolutionize the energy sector fits your personality and career objectives. New opportunities for data management and data science as more electric vehicles and grid installations come online. The planet is 100 Gigafactories away from fossil fuel independence, according to Elon Musk.
Energy storage is driven by an international commitment to reduce fossil fuel use and carbon emissions. It is also part of an effort by countries with growing populations to provide more electrical power and stability to electricity grids, with fewer power plants and lower cost infrastructure. We think it’s very rewarding work and are excited to be a part of something so transformative – how about you? Let’s have a conversation. We enjoy taking the time to fully understand your business, challenges, and opportunities. You will get direct access to all levels of the Energsoft team to properly address your needs. Whether you are looking for a product, need help in product development or would like to better understand our services, we are happy to help.
Customers pay per usage. and not per device or channel. Energsoft platform is a software as a service that brings data analytics, visualization, and predictive capabilities to any company with an energy storage-powered business model. For our team, it is all about making Energsoft a platform that you can use to accelerate product development, improve performance, ensure safety and reliability. Our high-powered team comprises Ph.D. scientists, expert data professionals, and battery industry entrepreneurs, all passionate about enabling the global energy transition. EnergSoft, Inc. headquarters is located in Seattle, WA, USA. Our team contains PhDs, software engineers, and data scientists in New York (USA), Florence (Italy), and two locations in Ukraine. Ship Products Faster, Increase Performance and Reduce Costs.
Analyzing that data is the key to making breakthroughs and winning market share, yet in-house analytics tools—often cobbled together to meet individual engineers’ needs—don’t scale to high volumes of data and fail to deliver the key performance insights researchers and business managers need to improve growth or advance invention and manufacturing. EnergSoft solves this problem by delivering a data management and analytics solution tailored to the needs of the battery industry. Our cloud-hosted platform gives swift insights into your battery designs to dramatically accelerate the R&D process. With EnergSoft analytics, you get products with superior performance and consistency while reducing development costs and time-to-market. EnergSoft’s proprietary algorithms help minimize challenges and bottlenecks in battery development. We can automate data collection, data stitching, and statistical data analysis. Our proactive deep-learning methodology uses your data to identify design problems and reveal the true impact of material choices, process changes, and test settings. Key investments in analytics software can boost your pace and improve results.
1. Directly tie vendor testing in Asia to testing performed in-house, ensuring reliability across the ocean with Energsoft cloud platform hosted in any region on the planet.
2. Automate pass / fail to report, including more in-depth analysis beyond basic statistics with notifications directly to your phone or email.
3. More importantly, when something is amiss, customers can quickly dig in and determine the root cause with real-time interactive analysis with data science and machine learning.
4. Compare system performance across market segments and applications with apples to the apple approach.
5. Identify and troubleshoot poorly performing systems.
6. Predictive analytics for battery lifetime and failure. Assess SOH and remaining service life; schedule maintenance, replacement; estimate warranty liability.
7. Complete projects significantly faster (10x or more) by leveraging existing research and IP, and automating routine data gathering and analysis.
8. Uncover hidden knowledge by quickly aggregating and processing massive volumes of data from different operating units.
9. Enable collaboration across employees, partners, departments and throughout the organization.
10. Improve decision making with better, faster results through real-time, interactive reporting.
11. Reduce the risk of product failure by 80%, potentially saving billions of dollars.
12. Reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) through a common and consistent approach to IT services.
13. Integrated data management with fully customizable notebook templates: Capture metadata around battery materials, processing, test conditions, and observations.
14. Associate Notebook data directly with performance data, analyze in interactive plots in Energsoft
15. Analytics Algorithms that calculate the Next testing schedule and remaining battery life.
16. Replacement justification for each product related to the battery.
17. Reduce capital expenditure cost and avoid moving everything to China or Asia.
18. Optimize battery capacity testing costs and minimize risks of laboratory damage.
19. Digitized in cloud storage, easy retrieval when required.
20. Certifications and standards
21. Physical model of inspection in battery production environments that is capable of screening every cell with high fidelity
22. Continuous update of natural adjustable cloud-hosted electric-thermal-aging battery models.
23. Some companies have taken steps to automate analysis, creating some basic scripting or Excel macros. These often produce static reports or require further investigation in Excel.
24. Still can’t dig into the data easily or compare across your tests. Often leads to complacency, guesswork, and even less data analysis.
25. Learning and the opportunity for improvement stop once it leaves your section of the organization.
26. Data is starting to flow back, as warranty claims from long-life applications are sent back to battery vendors.
27. Organizations are spending a lot of money to generate this data, but are only scratching the surface of its value, typically running only pass-fail analysis or looking at top-level statistics.
28. More in-depth analytics enabled by data-driven product development
29. Ensure that batteries will last long enough in the application, minimizing warranty risks.
30. Identify and troubleshoot poorly performing systems with Energsoft engineering and battery scientists.
1. Reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) through a common and consistent approach to IT services.
2. Predictive analytics for battery lifetime and failure
3. Assess SOH and remaining service life; schedule maintenance, replacement; estimate warranty liability
4. Reported ‘cycle-life’ uses a simplistic cycle that doesn’t represent your application.
5. An expected lifetime in the application is impossible to determine without adequate testing, leading to warranty risks.
6. Many OEMs are sending people back and forth to Asia regularly to design and qualify custom batteries.
7. QA data is being generated both in Asia at the battery vendors and in-house.
8. Highly-paid engineers spend hours per day doing basic analysis, relying on outdated desktop software, inadequate
9. spreadsheet-based processes, and expensive custom IT systems.
10. Companies employ full-time technicians to process data, which can introduce errors and create a disconnect between the engineers making decisions and the insights they need to make them.
15. Safety battery testing, mechanical integrity, and abuse.
1. Support for homogenous data gathering from Arbin and Maccor hardware manufacturers
2. Software and hardware integration for multiple locations with the extraction of battery test data (Voltage, Current, Time and other fields)
3. Availability to do cross-reference tests
4. Automatic extraction of metadata fields: material, supplier data, cell thickness, building, channel, temperature
5. Support for cell and pack files with individual cycles with more than 60,000 lines
6. Ability to do the math on the data with dQ/dV or other analysis
7. Enable data for plotting and reporting
8. Ability to extract test cell and pack file names from the standardized format: cell filename should contain project status, supplier, project, and the other header information.
9. Ability to create custom output files used to combine data from multiple files (data stitching)
10. Ability to predict capacity in the future from data in early battery life.