Get 15% software discount from Energsoft
The undertaking of Energsoft Inc. is to empower transportation, energy storage, and consumer electronics market sectors with an exceptional, prevailing, and easy-to-use analytics software that enables businesses which are emerging, manufacturing, or functioning batteries and battery-powered systems to reliably deliver products in their looked-for market window with industry-leading performance and trustworthiness.
Identifying test issues as soon as they occur with alerts and notifications to your email or your phone
Identifying manufacturing issues with real-time battery analytics
Streamlining internal and external reporting with automatic reports to key stake holders
Improving validation at the cell level with advanced differential capacity plots and deep learning models
Monitoring the health of energy storage assets and systems in milliseconds from data to insights in the dashboards
Analyze the data from devices in multiple locations and countries in single and easy to use interface on the web
As utility services and car-makers transition away from non-renewable energy sources, batteries become ever-more critical for efficient energy storage, leaving battery manufacturers racing to bring higher capacity, longer lasting batteries to market before their competitors. But in the process, they are generating more battery performance data than they can keep pace with.
Tired of waiting for your battery cycling data? Use Energsoft software platform to tame huge amounts of data with powerful web-based data analytics, machine learning, and built-in visualization platform to accelerate your research, automate data processing, and improve your analysis process, helping you get to market faster with a higher quality product . The superior software allows users to quickly organize metadata - finding, grouping, stitching, and searching over thousands of cycles. Energsoft supports up to 1 GB Excel files with 100,000+ cycles or ongoing real-time storage testing up to 12 months.
The battery management system software has a Windows desktop package with an AirDrop feature to extract Excel file data directly from the hardware and to automate real-time data visualization, reporting and dashboards. We are not battery management system, we are lie on top of it and help you to get even better insights.
Email us at email@example.com with your questions and we will get back to you in less than one business day.
For qualifying labs, we are happy to schedule a free one-on-one or group training session and tour to answer any questions.
We’re fanatical about delivering exceptional customer support. Evaluating new software tools is challenging. We are here to answer any questions.
Was the battery made well with the right materials?
Is battery quality consistent?
How much value can the battery deliver?
Was the battery integrated properly?
What is the expected lifetime and is the system safe?
Is energy storage system safe?
Was the battery used properly?
Is my warranty valid?
What is the best application for this energy storage second life?
Real-Time View – Our platform integrates data streams generated in several locations for real-time display
"What was most important to me was the speed of plotting the data compared to using Excel spreadsheets. My laptop would easily spend 10 minutes just to open the file and then regularly spend 5 minutes to process every small change in my plots. "
Remote Access – Enables both off-site data analytics and viewing or adjusting battery operation remotely.
Onsite visit can be arranging to discuss customized solution or project that fit to your organizational specific needs, security and privacy requirements. EnergSoft supports custom test hardware like Arbin, Neware, Maccor, Landt, Novonix, Admiral Instruments etc.
Flow-Through I/O – Provides a single-entry point, harmonizing data fields for all measurement and control points from top test equipment manufacturers
Data encryption in the database SSL data transfer with NDA to setup confidentiality agreement. EnergSoft is using network threat detection, VM threat detection. TDE encrypts the storage of an entire database by using a symmetric key called the database encryption key (DEK).
Administration and role management – Supports different access levels for all users and customization of resource allocations for projects, roles and teams
Multi tenant access, users can see only own data. For a person who is always in a hurry to share results, collaborate and get feedback from management and customers, EnergSoft platform seems very appropriate.
Refresh data and view reports – Share your projects with your partners and clients through safe, encrypted access links with customizable access expiration
The real-time data access from all your locations and devices anywhere and anytime on any web-connected devices. The data is automatically replicated for backup in the cloud database.
"I was at that time getting lots of data from testing on our Arbin battery tester. I had no tool other than Excel at the time when I started. We needed to support a SBIR project that we got from DOE in August 2017 plus a commercial project at about the same time. We were in a hurry because we needed to impress our customers. We are now writing proposals to those customers to expand the projects. We are to a large extent using the results of the analysis we produced by using EnergSoft analysis platform."
"EnergSoft could be ideal candidate to provide you with customize solution to tame large amount of past data and the future data that will continue generated from Arbin Instruments hardware."
The software allows user quickly organize metadata to find, group, stitch and search over thousands of cycles. They have support for 1GB files with 100,000+ cycles. DqDv web portal has plots like Voltage vs SOC, C-Rate vs Capacity, Resistance vs Cycle, Dq/Dv and many others. Users can create a custom plot like Voltage Profile with few clicks of a button. We also help to compare battery performance with the average plots that can be generated across multiple batteries to track and analyse the performance with statistical analyses.
"Polaris has been working with EnergSoft for the past several years to review, direct, and help them adapt their code to address a wide range of data monitoring and reporting needs commonly required of most battery developers."
The software has a Windows desktop package with an Air-Drop feature to extract excel file data directly from the hardware and to automate real-time data visualisation. Web users can collaborate and share projects with custom templates with others in seconds. Air-Drop allows customers to rapidly onboard meta information to the system. Entry to real-time testing and production data enables faster learning and research. We help to prevent failure, reducing both operating and maintenance costs.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events. Energsoft Inc. battery analytics empowers sectors with an exceptional, prevailing, and easy-to-use analytics software that enables businesses which are emerging, manufacturing, or functioning batteries and battery-powered systems to reliably deliver products in their looked-for market window with industry-leading performance and trustworthiness. The Energsoft's corporation has cloud intelligent software response that is installed and in use at transportation OEM's, global consumer electronics corporations in S&P 500, and energy storage inventors and operators. Sign up now and help us!
1. Scalable Energsoft analytics pipelines for battery data originating from prototypes, field units, and other sources.
2. End-to-end data storage, querying, aggregation, analysis and visualization of data with Energsoft software.
3. Application of advanced data analytics, such as machine learning, for continuous improvement of lifetime with history tracking by Energsoft notifications.
4. Close cooperation with support of design, simulation, and test activities with Energsoft support team.
5. Support the development of series production processes and process standardization across departments with Energsoft sales team.
6. Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks to support our fast-paced development activities in the battery testing world and in the field battery monitoring with Energsoft reporting.
7. Data-driven product development in action with trace-ability on each step with Energsoft log history.
8. Deeper analytics enabled by data-driven product development on resource intensive to test and develop on to of Energsoft software platform.
9. Fast product development and small incremental improvements that could be easy to lose or diverge without Energsoft software tracking tools.
10. Get enough time to test thoroughly for each application, architecture, and chemistry with Energsoft software lab analytics.
11. Inconsistent, unreliable in operation many applications now have embedded batteries by Energsoft integrations with battery management systems.
12. When a battery fails today, you need to ship the entire device. Warranty claims are much more expensive without Energsoft data that can show insights that could be used for claims.
13. Increased risk of lithium plating and software that could prevent it with Energsoft.
14. The swelling has become an issue, especially in small form factors, help us to help you understand it.
15. Batteries continue to catch fires and Energsoft is happy to notify team before they occur.
16. Complete projects significantly faster by leveraging existing research and IP by automating routine data gathering and analysis with Energsoft cloud analytics.
17. Uncover hidden knowledge by quickly processing massive volumes of data from operating units.
18. Enable collaboration across employees, partners, departments and throughout the organization.
19. Improve decision making with better, faster results through real-time, interactive reporting.
20. Reduce the risk of product failure by 80%, potentially saving billions of dollars.
In its own significance is growing management for batteries. Anyone who offers an automated battery life management with corrective actions to improve battery life and to optimize the battery usage within a predetermined period of time is ahead of the game. However, the main novelties are on the method of predicting and analyzing battery remaining life and replacement requirement; more particularly to the decision-making feature; automated data collection and compatibility with various platforms.
The products can be applied in various application:
1. Power Utility Company
2. Large Power Customer
3. Data Centers
6. Consumer Electronics Companies
7. Power Plants
We all used to be able swap a bad battery. Higher voltages and current densities put more stress on the battery nowadays. If company tries to compare system performance across market segments and applications it is almost impossible to do so. Vendors are not lying around like apples-to-apples using spec sheets alone. Work with OEMs to better design and optimize batteries for each application is difficult and unique for each product, and it is always changing.
Ever-growing energy needs and depleting fossil-fuel resources demand the pursuit of sustainable energy alternatives, including both renewable energy sources and state of the art sustainable technologies.